We advocate for the profession by engaging in activities that enhance its credibility and value.
Self-governed, we aim to provide our members with both industry regulations and government legislation
- To advocate on behalf of the global cryptocurrency exchange sector and to work with EU and global regulators to establish standards for the proper functioning of the crypto-economy
- To be the institutional reference source for best practice in the global cryptocurrency exchanges
- To support this role by publishing in our website all the crypto-economy EU regulations
- To support the development of the crypto-exchanges by pooling and sharing of knowledge, expertise and best practice
- To support the industry in a fast paced ever changing economic, legal, technological, environments
- To offer educational services to our members, conferences, cocktails, breakfasts, dinner-debates with the fully engaged stakeholders in crypto-economy, who share their practical experience with the WACEO members.